3.01.2015

February Favourites! (2015)

Hey its finally March! How are you doing? I'm currently procrastinating, maybe I should stop hmm.. anyways here's my February favourites, and this is just the things I had been loving vvv much this month, of course there's a lot more I love but I decided to include fewer stuff so it doesn't get too stuffed.


Allegiant by Veronica Roth - I'd gotten really obsessed with the Divergent series so so much, but I actually enjoyed Divergent and Insurgent more than Allegiant (well I haven't finished it yet), maybe because I enjoyed it all in Tris' POV and not switching it from one to another all the time, but I still enjoyed it enough to be a part of monthly favourites.

FujiFilm Instax Mini 8 - I received this polaroid camera during Christmas and I had been taking loads of polaroids ever since. There are 7 different colours (white, pink, blue, yellow, black, raspberry, grape) raspberry and grape are the newest colours, comparing to the original colours its a lot brighter since the original colours are all pastel related (other than black). It comes with 5 different settings/lighting which could be used in different environment. They are absolutely adorable and handy when taking pictures with friends and family.

M.A.C Lipstick 'Kinda Sexy' -  I got this last year but the one in the picture is for my friend. Its a really nice nude colour which works on a variety of skin tones. It is a matte lipstick, but you don't have to worry about your lips getting chapped, since the texture is really creamy and nice. Plus it smells really nice, vanilla-ish cookie dough-ish <3

Smith's Rosebud Salve in a Tube - The tube is really convenient since you don't have to dab your finger or ruin it at all, the subtle rose scent and tint is lovely. Even though it's shiny on lips but its not sticky at all, keeping it moisturized at all time, but I'm not a big fan of petroleum based products.

Nike Free 5.0 (Hyper Punch) - When I first saw this at the store, I was like "OMG I needa get it!" so I did. Nike Free is known for the high flexibility which allows you to run freely, and ever since I received these shoes I wanted to run so badly! Definitely worth the price!

Other Favourites x

The Vampire Diaries - I've never been so obsessed with a TV show before, but I guess I am! I'm currently on 5x05 (season 5 episode 5) *burst out of tears* because of Bon Bon's death )): There are a lot of supernatural stuff and shipping going on #Klaroline #Delena #Stelena and all that stuff, I ship #Klaroline as much as I love pizza hehe

A Little Too Much by Shawn Mendes - How could you not love it!1!1! The lyrics of this song is everything, and so relatable (you will get what I mean if you listen to it) Actually a lot of Shawn's lyrics are so meaningful and relatable to us teenagers, but this song just stands out of all. Shawn is trying to tell us that its okay to show when you break down because everybody feels the same.

Crash Test Dummy - Reed Deming - Reed Deming is adorable hehe (he's only 16 like Shawn aksdsakgdsd) its a really catchy and meaningful (again!) It's a song about self acceptance, we as teenagers have so much to go through, and there is so much pressure that is put on us by the society, media, peers or parents. Its just a confusing journey figuring out who we are in this world and who we want to become, but I feel that despite all our flaws and imperfections, we need to accept who we truly are, even if we aren't perfect we still need to understand that no one else is.

Never Be Alone by Shawn Mendes - #sorrynotsorry but Shawn Mendes' songs are so empowering and the video is absolutely beautiful. By the way he's gonna be touring with Taylor Swift this year! Wow so much for a 16 year old Canadian boy aka my bae <3

Mikey Murphy - He had been my human favourites this month among with my all time faves 5SOS and Shawn Mendes (duhhh) he's another adorable human being! hehe

Anyways I hope you enjoyed this post and I'll try to post more often! Have a nice March!
awwwww x

1 comment:

  1. CUTE :D your polaroid camera is so cute eeep :) ♡

    ReplyDelete