3.01.2015

Get To Know Me Tag (25 Questions)


I pretty much ran out of idea on what to post as usual and I thought why not introduce myself? So I saw this on Leah's blog and thought I would do this too!

1. Do you have a middle name?
I don't actually have one but Chinese names are confusing.

2. What is your favourite subject in school?
Probably visual arts or chemistry, despite the fact that I hate my visual arts teacher I still love the subject so much and I'm planning on studying chemistry in the future.

3. What's your favourite drink?
STARBUCKS, basically any frapps! and here comes me without it
4. What's your favourite song at the moment?
I have quite a few actually but if I could only choose one it would be A Little Too Much by the one and only Shawn Mendes. It's really empowering and meaningful as I had mentioned in my previous blog post.

5. What would your name your children?
Hmm... I think I would name my daughter Fleur and son Flynn. I just noticed that both names begins with "F" and are a single syllable name.

6. Do you participate in any sports?
Well I swim every Saturday and run once in a while if that counts.

7. What's your favourite book?
My favourite book used to be TFIOS but it's currently Divergent.

8. What's your favourite colour?
I used to be a huge fan on pink pink pink! But I like white as well (even though its not a colour)

9. What's your favourite animal?
Owls are my favourite animal, they are sooo adorable (maybe).

10. What's your favourite perfume?
I absolutely love Aura by Swarovski (Eau de Toilette), its this really fresh and sweet scent that totally represents me somehow.

11. What's your favourite holiday?
Does summer holiday counts? Well because its the longest holiday of all and there's no homework!



12. Have your graduated from High School?
Nope, I'm still at Year 9

13. Have you been out of the country?
Yes! More than I could count actually

14. Do you speak any other languages?
I speak English, Cantonese and Mandarin fluently

15. Do you have any siblings?
Nope, but I wish I had an older brother 

16. What's your favourite store?
Well I love H&M as much as I love HMV (they both look similar, as in the word)

17. What's your favourite restaurant?
Does Starbucks count? XD If not then Al Molo Ristorante Italino, they literally have the best pizzas in town, well they only have it in Hong Kong

18. Do you like school?
Yes and no. Yes because it kills boredom and I get to hangout with my friends, no because of all that homework and tests but they are good for us anyways.

19. Who are some of your favourite YouTubers?
Mikey Murphyyyyy <3

#Jaspar hehe

20. What's your favourite movie?
Divergent as always <3

21. What are some of your favourite TV shows?
The Vampire Diaries (OMG), Sherlock, Castle, The Originals (Basically vampire stuff and detective stuff)

22. PC or Mac?
Even though I don't own a Mac, I would say Mac because the programs are super handy and I really like the design of it.

23. What phone do you have?
An iPhone 3GS, but I'll be getting a new one soon (hopefully)

24. How tall are you?
I'm 5'4 which is kinda short

25. Any pets?
Pet fish? I want a dog or maybe a cat but not fishes ):

Anyways I hope you all got to know me better and see you soon bye!




No comments:

Post a Comment