2.27.2014

Current Top 7 Favourite Songs!

Hello! Well, Lena, Judy and I had decided to do a collab together and for this time, the theme is 7 songs that we like the most (the song that you keep on playing and playing back and forth). I hope that you would enjoy mine!


These songs are in no particular order.
  1. Rose(Lee Hi) – I am just simply in love with her, her voice is really young and smooth, and the song “Rose” just expressed her feelings and showed her talent.
  2. Neon Lights (Demi Lovato) – I just love Demi Lovato, her voice, her music ….really represents her in person.
  3.  Burn(Ellie Goulding) – This song is everywhere, in the malls, on my phone and even in IKEA…for some reasons, so then I felt like it’s amazing for no reasons.
  4.  Roar(Katy Perry) – It’s a fast yet funky song and I love funky songs.
  5. Let it go(Demi Lovato) – I like Demi Lovato’s version better, not only because I like her better, but it’s more explosive and crazier compared to Idina’s version, but Idina’s voice would suit the “Disney” theme better.
  6. Safe and Sound (Taylor Swift) – OMGGGG!! I am a total swiftie, and this is my favourite song from her, its mysterious yet simple and cool! I also love the movie so this is totally my choice.
  7. Royals(Lorde) – I really like the rhythm of the song, where it starts off with the beat thingie, and the lyrics are really meaningful.

2 comments: